Langkau ke kandungan utama

Lalala...Love Song | As One


*
A simply song plays in my memory
In the morning sun I take it with my toast and tea
Who'd a thought that I love would suddenly
Sing to me happily la didi~ ~

Just when I thought it was fate
More than once fate was surely delayed
Then you came certain as the rain
Pouring down on me love's destiny

repeat *

**
Lalalalala ~ ~ I sing this song to you
Lalalalala ~ ~ Dedicated this song just for you

Gonna the test when I'd said
In the room mean that talk queitly
Wishing for something even more
Tell a friend when I seem like a dream

repeat */**

When you feel my one and only where are dream for us
Lalala.. I song this sing for us
Lalala.. It's you when dream in up
A struggling ever love and never wake
When the hard studies feel with be

repeat *

Ulasan